Our brand guideline outlines the correct use of the Women’s Legal Service brand and assets. This guide enables our staff and supporters to present our brand consistently so that it becomes widely known and trusted.
Accessible legal and social justice for a safer future for women and children.
Bringing our focus and expertise to legal and social issues affecting women, we are committed to a society in which every woman:
- can live free from violence and discrimination
- can tell her story, have it heard and respected, without judgement
- receives a just and equitable outcome from legal and social systems.
Our Brand Identity
Women’s Legal Service is:
- Optimistic and hopeful,
- Resilient and brave,
- Supportive, strong and safe,
- An inclusive community of women
Our Colour Palette
Please keep our logo at a size where it is able to be easily read. And maintain the shape and proportions.
- Don’t call us “Women’s Legal Services”
- Use our logo on a crowded background
- Modify the proportions
Headings – Montserrat
Body copy – Lato
Body copy for letters and emails - Calibri