Fundraise for Us
Thank you for offering to fundraise on behalf of Women's Legal Service Queensland.
The easiest way to fundraise is to start a fundraiser online.
Alternatively you can follow this a simple 3 step process
- Please read our Fundraising Terms and Conditions as well as our Brand Guidelines. These outline the use of our name and logo, and other important information
- Complete this Permission to Fundraise form for our approval
- We will provide you with a Letter of Authority to Fundraise
- If you need any further information, please contact us here.
Take part in an existing event
- We run several exciting events each year...
- Enter a fun run, walk, or bike ride event and have family, friends and colleagues sponsor you
Take on a personal challenge
- Do something that’s a personal challenge that your friends will sponsor you for
- Host a fundraising event
- Organise a morning tea for friends, at your house, workplace, or at your local community centre or sports group.
- Organise an event for a special time of the year
- Throw a dinner party and ask each of your guests to make a small donation.
- A night at the movies – many cinemas have small screens that they can provide for charity screenings and will provide a discount ticket price.
- Throw on a trivia night – everyone loves a pub quiz!
- Night in – ask your friends to bring food, have a night in and donate the money that would usually be spent on a night out.
- Get out your BBQ tongs and organise a sausage sizzle.
- If being active is your thing, what about a golf day or barefoot bowls fundraiser!
- Have a casual clothes / fancy dress day at school or work.
- Ask for donations in lieu of gifts for a birthday, Christmas or special celebration.